[Color Option] White, Black
Have you ever thought about braiding metal wire? What will happen if you have a metal braided leader with monster strength that is flexible enough to do the same direct tie to the tackles as if it were a PE line. Not possible?
It’s possible - Devil Line®. It was braided with most precious materials you can imagine for this purpose. This kind of leader has never existed before. Only one in the world. With the advent of Devil Line®, your hassle is gone. No more frustration and wasting time over persistent tangle and torsion. You get to know why we call it DEVIL.
- Replaces all type of leaders, from fluorocarbon, mono-filament to wires
- Unbeatable strength with break strength up to 410 lb
- Unprecedented flexibility and surface friction enables direct tie to the tackles - even direct knots to main line, hassle free
- Best for fishing any species with sharp teeth, gill, mouth and skin – pike, muskie, gars, snakehead, shark, halibut, flounder, barracuda, hairtail, mackerel, wahoo, sheepshead, rockfish, marlin, tuna and other large fishes
- Best for rock fishing, reef fishing, flat fishing, jigging, and drop shot fishing onboard
- Easy and perfect recovery to straight after any type of deformation – no need for wire straightener
- No corrosion or rust at all to withstand water in a prolonged period
- No tangles around rigs
- Prevents loss of terminal tackles during casting or vertical jigging
- Works under any weather and water condition
* Recommended length : 1~2 ft
* We strongly recommend to have Devil Line® stay out of guide rings before casting as ultra strong surface may abrade them.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $100 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
4220 Shelby Ct
Flower Mound, TX 75022
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.