Excellent Grease - Felt/Carbon Drag Washer & Reel Maintenance
[Options] Felt Washer Type, Carbon Washer Type
[Packing] 1/2 oz (15 g) net in tube
Are you experiencing sudden change of drag powers in the middle of the fighting? You have to use liquid oil at the expense of spill because grease lubricating is not satisfactory and feels too stiff? Do you see grease in your reel adheres to gears or moved away to housing? Are you often sending your reel to repair shop due to stiff operation or failure?
Try Hitena's Excellent Grease, designed to keep its best performance at full operating temperature range with high durability and protection of mechanical parts.
- Very high VI (Viscosity Index) and thermal stability keep viscosity, and eventually drag power constant even at temperature surge during fighting
- Consistent viscosity and stable physical properties at any operating temperature keep drag power true to setting
- Special additives to reduce friction, surface fatigue, heat generation, operating noise and vibrations
- Exceptional durability withstanding in severe operating conditions
- Improved demulsibility provides best sealing and protection against corrosion from saltwater
- Proven performance by many reel repair shops and customers
Excellent Grease comes in 2 types - Felt Washer, Carbon Washer.
- Felt washer type for Felt washer and all mechanical parts like line roller, bearing, gears - It's thin enough to replace oil and brings back smooth operation of the reel
- Carbon washer type for Carbon washer - could be used for Main Gear and Pinion Gear but we recommend Felt type for mechanical parts for smoother operation
Felt Washer (HA-91061)
- Mid to Small Spool with Felt Washer (Shimano 4000, Daiwa 3000 or below)
- Also apply to all other mechanical parts like Line roller and Bearing in place of oils and Main Gear, Pinion Gear
- Delicate setting with smooth and stable drag
Carbon Washer (HA-91062)
- Mid to Large Spool with Carbon Washer (Shimano 4000, Daiwa 3000 or above)
- Could be applied to hard mechanical parts that require durability - Main Gear, Pinion Gear
- Powerful but stable drag
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $100 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
4220 Shelby Ct
Flower Mound, TX 75022
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.