- Eligible for 1 sample
- We'll do international delivery at our cost but Japan and Korea excluded
- Shipping by USPS First Class Mail in Letter Envelope
- IMPORTANT NOTE : Paranix is designed with extremely low stretch for super sensitivity unlike mono/fluorocarbon so all information from the tippet terminal could be correctly read. Thus, Paranix is not providing much stretching buffer if you snap a fish too fast at very high tension so you might need to hook fish in a slower and smoother way than you do with other tippets. Paranix transfers signals from the tippet end more quickly than other tippet materials so we recommend you to hook fish slower than your normal pattern upon a strike. If you are not much for this style of fishing with extremely low stretch line, you may want to try our conventional fluorocarbon tippet Aquanix XT - 100% Fluorocarbon Fly Tippet (6m Sample Cut).
Paranix® Multi-polymer Fly Tippet
Paranix is completely new fly tippet material that has never existed in fishing before. Hitena's R&D and polymerization/spinning technology made it possible to bring this magical multi-polymer tippet to fly fishers. We'll guarantee any tippet currently existing in the market never comes even close to Paranix in performance. In addition, Paranix will bring more fun to your fishing by removing odd jobs to straighten your tippet. Due to the far superior tensile strength and knot strength, you might want to consider downsizing your current tippet size by one which will add another benefit of slimmer tippet size for the same job. Coupled with its already better clarity than other tippet materials, Paranix will be even less detectable by smart fishes. Both lab test results and more than a year of field test in fresh and saltwater prove it.
- PBT (PolyButylene Terephthalate) base multi-polymer
- Full size range from 0X down to 13X available and all thickness true to specification
- Density 1.42 positions between nylon's 1.14 and fluorocarbon's 1.78. so slowly sinking and forms no slack in water
- Clearer than mono, fluorocarbon
- Ultra sensitivity that reads any bite with 50~70% elongation of fluorocarbon
- Super abrasion resistance that is at least double stronger than fluorocarbon
- Tensile strength raised to impossible level in fluorocarbon tippet
- Knot strength 20~30% better than fluorocarbon
- Much less coiling out of spool and during use
- Carries almost no memory and naturally straightens during casting. Any kinks or coils perfectly straightens at slight tension applied. Completely removes stress of tippet straightening
- No difference in dry and wet knot strength
- Absolutely zero water absorption
- Almost zero UV degradation
- Polymerized, spun, wound and packaged all by ourselves in our own factory
- Widely tested in fresh/saltwater by Hitena field staffs more than a year
- Made in Japan or Korea
[Clarity] Premium Fluorocarbon Tippet 5X vs Paranix XT 5X - Paranix has better clarity with much less refractive distortion
[Abrasion Resistance] Premium Fluorocarbon Tippet 5X vs Paranix XT 5X (Same thickness) - Pictured just before Fluorocarbon breaks
[Memory] Paranix XT 5X - Just a little bit of stretch recovers to completely straight and kinks free
[Sinking] Fluorocarbon vs Paranix - Medium density 1.42 enables Paranix to sink slowly and doesn't form slack in water
How to choose Hitena tippet
- Paranix (HA48X08) : Multi-polymer new material tippet. Medium density. Ultra abrasion resistance. LT and XT are designed for super sensitivity with least stretch while VT and WT are more elongating version of XT and LT respectively.
LT (HA48308) : Top of the Paranix line up with ultra sensitivity and least stretch
XT (HA48208) : Carries all superior property of Paranix at lower price point. Stretches more than LT but less than WT and VT
WT (HA48508) : Equivalent to LT except more elongation for better snap strength
VT (HA48408) : Equivalent to XT except more elongation for better snap strength. Recommended for the first time Paranix user
Strength LT = WT > XT = VT
Snap Strength VT > WT > XT > LT
Abrasion resistance LT = WT > XT = VT
Sensitivity LT > XT > WT > VT
Knot strength LT = WT > XT = VT
Suppleness LT = WT > XT = VT
Paranix vs Premium grade fluorocarbon tippet
- Aquanix (HA42X08) : 100% Fluorocarbon tippet
LT (HA42308) : Best of the best fluorocarbon tippet. Ultimate sensitivity and abrasion resistance as well as strength. Supple and soft. Much less coiling and memory
XT (HA42208) : No other tippets, even the highest priced in the market, come close to this performance level. Moderate stretch
ST (HA42108) : Market's premium grade fluorocarbon tippets position here but ST is still far better in abrasion resistance
HT (HT42008) : Entry grade Aquanix tippet at affordable price
Aquanix vs Premium grade fluorocarbon tippet
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $100 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
4220 Shelby Ct
Flower Mound, TX 75022
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.