Hula Hoop Helix Ball Bearing Swivel
- Helix Ball Bearing Swivel and horizontal Solid Ring combo
- Ring lies at the neck of swivel like a hula hoop (between stem and housing) so hooks move around swivel without any interruption
- 360° horizontal and 180° vertical displacement provides ultimate freedom of movement for hooks, which is equivalent to single spherical motion
- Little chance for assist lines being tangled one another
- Hooks can be connected to the ring as many as desired
Helix Ball Bearing Swivel
- Most reliable and strong swivel that never fails
- Extreme strength up to 510 lb and incredibly small size for the strength
- Rotates almost infinitely till external force stops it
- Engineering design of ball bearing with tighter tolerance reduced rotational friction drastically and supports radial and axial loads
- Special stainless alloy construction prevents rust and corrosion
- Minimized line twist, torsion and fatigue
- Light weight for the strength and durable
- Maintains its best rotation capability and strength even under repeated use at harsh saltwater conditions
Solid Ring - 100% Stainless Steel
- Best quality sold ring for any purpose
- Sleek and smooth surface minimizes physical and/or thermal damage to thread and other tackles
- 100% Stainless Steel, rust and corrosion proof
- Great choice for micro, vertical, power jigging
- Best for all type of fishing from small lure to big game, jigging, trolling
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $100 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
4220 Shelby Ct
Flower Mound, TX 75022
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.