Airbraid® Razor AT
Super sensitive and thin braid line for fishing small species like trout and rockfish
- 4 strand world thinnest braid line with hair thin diameter of 0.003 in.
- Designed for ultra sensitivity that reads small fish's tiniest strike
- Extremely thin diameter unlikely detected by fishes and shines at strong wind and rapid water flow
- Density 1.03, slightly heavier than water makes nice suspend in water without float or slack formation
- Optimal density comes from base material itself polymerized at our own factory, not from artificial coating on the line
Hitena's main lines are every inch BREAK STRENGTH TESTED UNDER ISO STANDARD AND RATED AS IT IS. Since we don't want any anglers to oversize lines unnecessarily, we just rate it as it is. Say, if we have rated it 20 lb, it breaks there. It's not like 5, 10, 15 lb rated all breaking at the same 20 lb. If you are more used to other brand's oversizing and want to have peace of mind, you might go for 1 (above 25 lb) or 2 (below 25 lb) strength higher with ours but our lines are still much thinner than others. As our strength deviation is controlled far smaller during production, Hitena's main lines have less chance to break than others for the same strength in actual fishing.
Since Hitena's main lines are self-recovery coated to protect from external damage, you may feel the line bleed dye in the first place but it's normal. Once this stage is over, they fast color much better than any other main lines in the market.
Quick guide to choose Hitena main lines
- Razor : 4 strands world thinnest braid line. Super sensitivity for fishing small species like trout, crappie, perch and rockfish
- Silky : 16 strands for 14 lb or above. Simply best of the best in the country. Absolutely smooth texture and great for any fishing
- Pureline : 12 strands for 14 lb or above. Ultra abrasion resistant and best casting distance. Works great for bottom fishing, rock fishing, surf casting, fresh water that need to get around vegetation and debris, and species with abrasive skins. Has medium texture in the middle of Silky and Raptor
- Raptor : 8 strands. Best value for money and versatile for any fishing. Tight braid and harsh texture will generate some guide noises. Works great for jigging and other saltwater fishing.
- Alpha : 6 strands. Most economic option among Hitena's main lines but still works far better than other brands
[Color option] Pink, Xirius
[Size Chart] Airbradi® Razor AT
Hitena's own polymerization facility to produce Polefin®, building block of Airbraid® Lines
- Controlled catalyst and reaction to produce the best quality lines from the best material
- Better tensile strength and resiliency from excellent physical property of Polefin®
- Density closer to natural freshwater, saltwater
Patented Airbraid ® Technology (US Patent No. : 14657577, Japan Patent No. : 5456930)
Tight braided with high pressure gas under vacuum environment, distinguished from traditional mechanical braiding
- Low Porosity : Less void fractions in line, far smaller diameter for the same strength
- High Circularity : Line's cross section approaches mathematically perfect circle. Low porosity, less weight and less air friction eventually produce more casting distance
- Low elongation : Much improved sensitivity, feeling and transfer of actions from the end of the line
- Low water absorption : Reduced voids, better detection of bites
[Microscopic view - cross-section]
Special Coating & Dyeing
Special coating and dyeing with functional materials are applied to enhance;
- Highly water repellent
- Drastically reduced decolorization by Dope dyeing
- Abrasion/wear resistance for durability
- Reduced water friction for better rod action
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $100 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
4220 Shelby Ct
Flower Mound, TX 75022
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.