Caution - Please Read!
Chromium is much thinner than any other float lines in the market for the same strength rating. If you are used to excessive down rating of other lines in the market, we strongly recommend you to upsize with Chromium. For example, one of the 15 lb lines in the market is even thicker than our 24 lb Chromium. If you want to keep the same diameter and strength with the one you are using now, please compare diameters yourself or choose Chromium according to the below equivalence table. If you used Japanese brand, you can use the same Strength/Size number rating with ours.
Chromium Float - Float/Centerpin Main Line (300yd)
Float fishing main line based on Hitena's new multi-polymer fly tippet material Supernix which is lighter and floats better than mono with lowest stretch for the best hookset
- Density 1.09 is even lower than that of mono and virtually floats on moving water - Sits on water surface to the float
- Ultra Sensitivity - Far less stretching than any mono/fluoro lines. Lowest stretch float fishing line available in the market and helps line mending on long drift
- Abrasion resistance even better than other fluorocarbon lines not to mention mono lines - Sliding split shots, fixed floats up and down the line does minimal damage
- Very low memory with much less coiling
- Superior knot strength - knot strength abt 10% better than mono/fluoro lines
- Camo Smoke Line is camouflaged by reproducing real freshwater condition in it. Pigments were spot fused into the line to have it look like real freshwater containing algae, plankton, soil, clay, particles and organisms keeping its original strength – it’s neither simple line dying like others nor paint spray on the surface of the line (Only for Camo Smoke, Lemon Lime is plain dying)
- Camo Smoke (Gray) and Hi-Vis Lemon Lime (Fluorescent Chartreuse) available in 300yd spool
[Color Option] Camo Smoke, Hi-Vis Lemon Lime (Fluorescent Chartreuse)
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $25 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
2901 W Busch Blvd Ste 311
Tampa, FL 33618
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.