Nynix® Copolymer Fly Tippet (33yd)
- Nylon copolymer
- Ultra Sensitivity - Far less stretching than any other mono tippets
- Super abrasion resistance even better than fluorocarbon tippets
- Very little memory - Coils or kinks almost straightens at moderate stretch applied. Naturally straightens during casting
- Extremely supple and flexible, less coiling out of spool
- Multi-layer structure to enhance abrasion resistance and minimize water absorption
- Full size range from 0X down to 14X available and all thickness true to specification with no downsizing
Hitena Tippet materials
It’s all about Strength, Sensitivity, Abrasion resistance and Suppleness – by its performance, not by brand name
Hitena has 4 different fly tippet materials by its action in water - Supernix, Nynix, Paranix and Aquanix. Supernix and Paranix are new material multi-polymer while Nynix and Aquanix are counterparts of conventional mono and fluoro tippets respectively. We have currently 4 tippet materials available - Supernix, Nynix, Paranix and Aquanix.
* Higher grade in same product has better abrasion resistance, suppleness, sensitivity
Supernix (New Material Multi-polymer – Nylon based)
- Even lighter and floats better than mono - virtually floating on moving water. Recommended for dry flies
- Simply the strongest tippet with knot strength even better – we are yet to find any tippet stronger than Supernix in the same size (In our test, only abt 15% of anglers were able to break 5X with bare hand without snapping)
- Super supple and carries extremely low memory – coiling out of spool almost straightens back easily at moderate tension applied
- No UV degradation or excessive water absorption like other mono tippets
- Another innovation in tippet material – while fly fishers have tried to use clear tippet materials, the truth is ‘no fish lives in 100% clear water’
- To minimize spooking fish, tippet was camouflaged by reproducing real freshwater condition in it
- Colored polymers were spot fused into clear tippet material to have it look like real freshwater containing algae, plankton, soil, clay, particles and organisms keeping its original strength – it’s neither simple line dying like others nor paint spray on the surface of the line
- Available in 2 colors of Gray and Green so fly fishers can choose better performing one depending on their fishing condition
Nynix (Nylon Co-polymer)
- Premium Nylon copolymer tippet with super suppleness and strength – no other mono tippets in the market comes even close to Nynix in quality and performance
- Abrasion resistance even better than most of the other fluoro tippets in the market
- Size available down to 14X which is the thinnest tippet material in the world
Paranix (New Material Multi-polymer – PBT based)
- Absolutely no memory – any kink or coiling perfectly straightens at slight tension applied. No curving out of knot or hook – it just comes out straight and keeps straight profile to the leader
- Very low stretch with extreme sensitivity for better hookset (XT is the most sensitive tippet in the market)
- Abrasion resistance at least 5 times better than fluorocarbon
- Clearer than fluorocarbon
- Linear strength is abt the same as fluoro but knot strength which is 10% better makes it stronger in real fishing
- Market’s $15 priced ones are abt Aquanix ST ($10) quality
- XT ($12) already performs better than $20 priced ones in the market
- LT is super supple and sensitive with extremely low memory - ultimate performance level that never existed in fluorocarbon tippet with ultra abrasion resistance
* We never do up/downsizing with our tippets – true to its size and strength. If you see any better strength than ours in the same size, we recommend you to measure and compare it with ours before you conclude. Your finding might be different from what you see on that label.
If you didn’t know,
100% of Hitena tippet materials are polymerized, spun, wound and packaged at our own factory ourselves. We control everything in molecular level just to make the best fishing lines, leaders and tippet materials. Only 2~3 fly fishing companies in the world have facility to produce fluorocarbon by themselves at their own facility from polymerization - we are one of them.
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $25 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
2901 W Busch Blvd Ste 311
Tampa, FL 33618
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.