Nynix® Copolymer Fly Tippet (33yd)
- Nylon copolymer
- Ultra Sensitivity - Far less stretching than any other mono tippets
- Super abrasion resistance even better than fluorocarbon tippets
- Very little memory - Coils or kinks almost straightens at moderate stretch applied. Naturally straightens during casting
- Extremely supple and flexible, less coiling out of spool
- Multi-layer structure to enhance abrasion resistance and minimize water absorption
- Full size range from 0X down to 14X available and all thickness true to specification with no downsizing
How to choose Hitena tippet material
We have currently 4 tippet materials available - Supernix, Nynix, Paranix and Aquanix.
- Supernix (HA41108) : New material multi-polymer tippet. Virtually floating on moving water with gravity of 1.09 which is even lower than mono. Super abrasion resistant
- Nynix (HA40X08) : Nylon copolymer tippet. Super supple and carries very little memory. Multi-layer construction to enhance abrasion resistance and low water absorption. Abrasion resistance better than other fluoro tippets
- Paranix (HA48X08) : New material multi-polymer tippet. Medium density slow sinking. Ultra abrasion resistance and sensitivity
WT (HA48508) : Top of the Paranix line up with ultra sensitivity and abrasion resistance
VT (HA48408) : Carries all superior property of Paranix at lower price point. Stretches slightly more than WT. Recommended for first time Paranix user
XT (HA48208) : Equivalent to VT except extremely low stretch for the best sensitivity
Strength WT > XT = VT
Snap Strength WT > VT > XT
Abrasion resistance WT > VT = XT
Sensitivity XT > WT > VT
Knot strength WT > VT = XT
Suppleness WT > VT > XT
Paranix vs Premium grade fluorocarbon tippet
- Aquanix (HA42X08) : 100% Fluorocarbon tippet
LT (HA42308) : Best of the best fluorocarbon tippet available in market. Ultimate sensitivity and abrasion resistance as well as strength. Supple and soft. Much less coiling and memory
XT (HA42208) : No other tippets, even the highest priced in the market, come close to this quality level. Moderate stretch
ST (HA42108) : Market's premium grade fluorocarbon tippets position here but ST is still far better in abrasion resistance
Aquanix vs Premium grade fluorocarbon tippet
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $100 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
4220 Shelby Ct
Flower Mound, TX 75022
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.