[Color Options] Aqua, Storm, Xirius (Gray), Black
Braided leader with elasticity built in. Sensitivity, strength, thinner diameter and ultra abrasion resistance - any fishing around rocks, reefs, gravels, pylon, concrete, debris and bottom contact.
- Best for
. Species that inhabit near rocks - rock fishes
. Demersal fishes that inhabit on or near bottom of sea or lake
. Toothy, sharp-skin species
. Big game, pelagic fishes with stamina that requires a fight for a prolonged period
- 16 times stronger abrasion resistance than fluoro leader
- Stretch and elasticity built-in to absorb shock during hook set and landing
- Smaller diameter than mono/fluoro leaders for the same strength
- Linear stealth technology applied to minimize surface refraction
- Camo colors employed - Aqua & Storm for casting and Xirius & Black for jigging
- Density set closer to water to suspend in water whereas mono/fluoro leaders have higher density and make slacks in water, which results in reduced sensitivity, dredging on ocean/river/lake floor and snagging
- Double Auto-Drag, 4 staged elongation model design to defend from external forces
- Wide strength range to choose from - 3 lb up to 285 lb
- Recommended length : 1~10 ft
[4 Stage Defending Model]
1st Stage - Biting
- This stage is before hookset - focused on pre-hooking action
- Provides extra elasticity between main line and rig for more casting distance
- Softer stretch than nylon leader enables smoother and more controlled action
- Stretch of the line helps act as a shock absorber when lure gets hit
2nd Stage - Landing
- Designed to control regular pattern forces during landing stage
- Covers widest range of external forces with less elongation
3rd Stage - Shock Absorption
- Comes into play when unexpected forces are transferred during fighting and last landing moment
- Faster response to instant shock
- Programmed more interactive with angler’s intention
4th Stage - Last Elongation
- Elongates up to the break strength
- Designed to provide damping for extreme forces
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $25 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
2901 W Busch Blvd Ste 311
Tampa, FL 33618
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.