STWRAP Rod Wrapping Thread - Metallic Aurora
- 14 colors of color shifting metallic threads
- Changes to multiple colors by different light, background and angle
- All Aurora threads come with Lifetime UV Color Fastness Guarantee
- 100 yd, 1 oz spool (400 yd) available in Size A and C
* 1402 Aurora White is available in Size AA also
Since Aurora Metallic Threads has multi spectrum fused in, it comes out unique by blank colors. 1402 Aurora White, for example, looks Prism White on white blank but it shifts bluish when wrapped on black blank. Please check photos here - Wrap on black vs white blank compared.
STWRAP Metallic Threads
- 8 kinds, 239 colors of vibrant and unique metallic threads for Rod Wrapping & Fly Tying
- VIVID : 78 colors in Size A & C - Single color basic metallic thread
- STRIPE : 10 colors in Size A
- NOBLE : 17 colors in Size A & B - Hybrid of Metallic and Nylon threads, Rustic look
- AURORA : 14 colors in Size A & C - Change colors by angle and lighting
- ZEBRA (Jasper) : 30 colors in Size A
- ZEBRA STRIPE : 7 colors in Size A & 11 colors in Size B - Blend of Zebra and Stripe, multi-tones infused
- VERSA : 38 colors in Size B - Unique patterns for decorative wrap, butt wrap
- BRAID : 34 colors in Size E & 2XE - To be released
- Finest metallic thread
- True to its size - STWRAP Metallic A is TRUE A, it's not B or C thread labeled A
- Size is consistent with Hitena's Thread Sizing System all across Nylon, NCP, Silk, Glow and Metallic
- Ultra smooth texture
- Compare STWRAP Metallic to any other metallic threads you are currently using and you'll see the difference immediately
- Absolutely round
- Lies perfect flat at wrapping just like STWRAP Nylon and NCP threads
- Highest quality construction
- Super tight twisted and doesn't fray easy
- Normal metallic threads stretches anywhere between 10% and 55% with elongation fluctuating even in the same spool and this is a reason for thread breaking during wrapping and undesired result.
STWRAP Metallic's stretch is tightly controlled to stay within 18+/-3% narrow range so consistent tension is maintained at wrapping
- Lifetime UV Color Fastness Guarantee
- More than 85% of STWRAP Metallic comes with Lifetime UV color fastness guarantee
- Refer to the Size Availability Chart to check Lifetime UV color fastness guarantee thread list
- Noble, Aurora, Zebra Stripe and Versa come out in truly unique pattern that couldn't be found anywhere else
- 1303 Noble Pure Silver contains genuine silver for the best presentation
* Comes in standard 100 yd and 1 oz spool
* We recommend Size B or above for power wrapper
[STWRAP Size Availability Chart]
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $100 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
4220 Shelby Ct
Flower Mound, TX 75022
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.