[Color] White, Xirius (Gray)
[Length] 150yd, 300yd (26lb or above - Xirius only)
- 12 strand (for 14.8 lb or above) braided line specially made for ultimate ABRASION RESISTANCE
- With its unique braid pattern, works best for fishing that requires abrasion resistance like bottom contact, rock, pad, vegetation, concrete, gravel, brushes
- Far thinner diameter than any other lines in the market for the same strength rating – Cuts through the wind and water
- Unparalleled casting distance that goes beyond comparison with any other lines
- Minimized water absorption originating from the reduced void fraction in the braid - Stays dry time after time unlike other lines getting soaked in a few castings
- Extreme sensitivity - 20% less elongation of base material by Gel spinning
PLEASE READ!!! - Be careful in choosing the right size with us.
We never do strength down-rating with our braided lines like other brands since we don't want our customers unnecessarily oversize it sacrificing huge advantage of thinner diameter. All our braided lines are break strength tested under ISO standard and rated as it is without any down-rating. If we rated our line as 20 lb for example, it's really breaking there - not like, actual strength 35 lb line with much thicker diameter is falsely rated as 20 lb only to look strong. If you are used to other brand's down-rating, please choose our line by comparing ACTUAL DIAMETER yourself (not by strength rating) or BRAIDED LINE SIZE CHART below. Once you have chosen the right size for your fishing, Hitena's braided lines will have much less chance to break in actual fishing that utilizes whole length of spool since strength consistency is controlled in far tighter tolerance during production.
* Unlike mono lines which carry abt 60~65% of test strength as knot strength, braided lines generally retain only abt 40~45% when knotted, depending on the knot used. When using leader, we recommend the leader strength not to exceed 60% of the braided line.
* Hitena braided lines are self-recovery coated to protect from external damage, you may feel the line bleed dye in the first place but it's normal. Once this stage is over, they fast color better than other braided lines in the market.
Quick guide for choosing Hitena braided lines
- Razor : 4 strands world thinnest braided line with extreme sensitivity for finesse fishing - trout, crappie, perch, small rockfishes, ..., etc
- Silky : 16 strands (for 15.2 lb and above). Simply best of the best - Great for any fishing with absolutely round and smooth texture
- Pureline : 12 strands (for 14.8 lb and above). Ultra abrasion resistance - Works great for bottom fishing, rock fishing, surf casting, fresh water that need to get around vegetation and debris, and species with abrasive skins. Has medium texture in the middle of Silky and Raptor
- Raptor : 8 strands. Best value - Works great especially for saltwater but tight braid and harsh texture generates some guide noise, not recommended for silent fishing
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $25 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
2300 Valley View Ln Ste 835
Irving, TX 75062
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.