Super Cast Pureline
[Color] White, Xirius (Gray)
- 12 strands for 14 lb or above
- Far thinner diameter for the same strength and much less disturbed by wind and rapid water flow
- Casting much longer than any other braided line
- Ultra abrasion resistance by micro-braid technology's tight braiding and unique braid pattern
- Minimized water absorption by removing undesired void fractions among mono filaments with tight air braid
- Higher tensile strength originates from the outstanding mono filament property by Gel spinning
Hitena's main lines are every inch BREAK STRENGTH TESTED UNDER ISO STANDARD AND RATED AS IT IS since we don't want any anglers to oversize lines unnecessarily. If we have rated it 20 lb for example, it breaks just there. It's not like 20 lb rated actually breaking at 35 lb. If you are used to other brand's down-rating and want to have peace of mind, you might go for 1 (above 25 lb) or 2 (below 25 lb) strength step higher with ours but our lines are still much thinner than others. Since quality and consistency is controlled far tighter during production, Hitena's braided lines have less chance to break in actual fishing than others for the same strength.
Since Hitena's braided lines are self-recovery coated to protect from external damage, you may feel the line bleed dye in the first place but it's normal. Once this stage is over, they fast color much better than any other braided lines in the market.
Quick guide in choosing Hitena braided lines
- Razor : 4 strands world thinnest braided line. Super sensitivity for finesse fishing - trout, crappie, perch, small rockfishes, ..., etc
- Silky : 16 strands for 14 lb or above. Simply best of the best - Great for any fishing with absolutely round and smooth texture
- Pureline : 12 strands for 14 lb or above. Ultra abrasion resistance - Works great for bottom fishing, rock fishing, surf casting, fresh water that need to get around vegetation and debris, and species with abrasive skins. Has medium texture in the middle of Silky and Raptor
- Raptor : 8 strands. Best value for money - Works great especially for saltwater but tight braid and harsh texture generates some guide noises
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $25 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
2901 W Busch Blvd Ste 311
Tampa, FL 33618
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.