Supernix® Dry Fly Tippet (33yd)
- New nylon-based multi-polymer material that floats even better than mono for dry fly
- Density 1.09 is lower than that of mono and virtually floating on moving water
- The strongest tippet available in the market
- Ultra Sensitivity - Far less stretching than any other mono/fluorocarbon tippets
- Abrasion resistance even better than fluorocarbon tippets
- Very low memory - Kink or coiling almost straightens out at moderate stretch applied (No pinch/scrape with fingers)
- 0X ~ 9X available
Hitena Tippet Materials
It’s all about Strength, Sensitivity, Abrasion resistance and Suppleness – by its performance, not by brand name
Hitena has 4 different fly tippets by its material and action in water - Supernix, Nynix, Paranix and Aquanix. Supernix and Paranix are new material multi-polymer tippets while Nynix and Aquanix are counterparts of conventional mono and fluorocarbon tippets respectively.
* Higher grade in the same product has better abrasion resistance, suppleness, sensitivity
Supernix (New Material Multi-polymer – Nylon base)
- Even lighter and floats better than mono. Virtually floating on moving water - Recommended for dry fly
- Simply the strongest tippet available in the market
- Super supple and extremely low memory – coiling out of spool straightens easily at moderate tension applied
- No UV degradation or excessive water absorption like mono tippets
- An innovation in tippet material – While fly fishers have looked for clear tippet materials, the truth is ‘no fish lives in 100% clear water’. To minimize spooking fish, tippet itself was camouflaged by reproducing real water condition in it
- Pigments were spot fused in the tippet to have it look natural stream water containing algae, clay and particles while keeping its original strength
- Available in 2 colors - Smoke and Olive so fly fishers can choose better performing one depending on their surroundings (Olive for summer green stream or Smoke for winter rocky spot, for example)
Nynix (Nylon Co-polymer)
- Premium Nylon copolymer tippet with super suppleness and strength
- Abrasion resistance even better than some of the fluorocarbon tippets in the market
- Size available down to 14X (2/1000’ diameter) which is the world thinnest tippet material
Paranix (New Material Multi-polymer – PBT base)
- Absolutely no memory – Any kink or coiling perfectly straightens out at slight tension applied (no pinch/scrape with fingers). No curving out of knot or hook – Keeps its straight profile from the leader to hook
- Medium density in the middle of mono and fluorocarbon makes it all-rounder with slow sinking. When used for dry flies, reduces tippet shade by slightly sinking in water
- Far clearer than fluorocarbon – Compare Paranix with fluorocarbon tippets and see yourself how clearer Paranix is. Works extremely well for wary fishes in clear water
- Lowest stretching tippet available in the market - Extreme sensitivity for better hookset
- Abrasion resistance at least 5 times better than fluorocarbon
- Knot strength is abt 10% better than fluorocarbon, which makes it even stronger in real fishing
- No UV degradation or excessive water absorption
- XT is specially made for the ultimate sensitivity with the lowest stretch among 3 variations but stiffest
- Made with the highest grade fluorocarbon
- LT is the lowest stretching fluorocarbon tippet available in the market for extreme sensitivity
- Exceptionally supple, super low memory and better abrasion resistance - ultimate performance in another level
- Higher strength (16/18/20/25lb) also available for saltwater
Unlike others who bring OEM products after rebranding, 100% of Hitena tippet materials are polymerized, spun and packaged at our own factory by ourselves.
We ship to any valid and deliverable addresses in 50 States in the United States. We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements at checkout. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you are responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Orders shipped to contiguous 48 States will arrive normally within 3~7 business days. Shipping is available for orders with a PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address. Orders shipped to a PO Box or Rural Route will arrive usually in 7-10 business days. Orders to an APO/FPO/DPO address will arrive in 3-5 weeks.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout and will be fixed price or vary based on delivery zone and weight. Free standard shipping is eligible on orders $25 or more.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for a full refund. Only items that have been purchased directly from www.hitenausa.com can be returned. Hitena products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Your item needs to be in original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com with order number and details about the items you would return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your return form and proof of purchase, and mail your return the following address:
Hitena USA LLC
Attn: Returns Processing
2300 Valley View Ln Ste 835
Irving, TX 75062
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method like UPS, Fedex or USPS to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please allow us at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card issuer. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. In case you have opted for an exchange, we will provide shipping details for replaced items.